Pet Classifieds
Click here to advertise your pets & animals!
 
Pet ClassifiedsRegisterMy AccountPlace AdLocal Pets
 Site Links
Home
Register
Account login
Place an ad
Stickers & graphics
Free web content
Contact us
Pets in your state
 Keyword Search
Pets » Rabbits

Holland Lop Baby Bunny (Male)- Cage and Supplies I

Category:Rabbits
Pet ID:#14138051
Advertiser ID:#1369042
Ad Expiry:82 days
Price/Adoption Fee:$50
Location:Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Pet Name:Edgar
Gender:Male
Registry:
Ad Views:149
I'm looking for a new home for my baby bunny. His name is Edgar (you can obviously change that) and he is a male Holland Lop. He will only grow to be about 4 lbs. He would make a great pet for anyone, especially kids, as long as they are gentle with him. We are located in Hattiesburg, MS. Asking for a $50 re-homing fee. (Or best offer)

Our landlord told us caged animals were okay, but when she realized it was a bunny she told us that rabbits were not allowed. The pet store we bought him from won't let us return him to resell.

He comes with a blue cage with a solid floor (better for their feet than wired cages), a hanging water bottle, a plastic food bowl, a corner hanging litter box, half a bag of Timothy Hay (this is 80% of his diet, and he loves it), the majority of a bag of Kaytee: Healthy Support Diet rabbit food (is the other 20% of his diet; vets suggest they only eat limited amounts of pellet food), a round salt lick, and a chew stick (just a piece of wood; rabbits love to chew).

He's a baby so he's no neutered yet, but I would recommend to anyone who is interested to consider getting him neutered. It will lengthen his lifespan by about 5 years, and will prevent him from becoming territorial when he goes through "bunny puberty". Neutering is not required, however.

Please do not contact me if you are looking to use him as dog bait, or breeding.

Otherwise, if you are interested, please contact me either by email or text message.

text: (804)931-0563
email: mccymegan@gmail.com





Your Name:
Your Email Address:
Your Telephone:
Security Code:(Type this code below)
Enter Code:
Your Message:
Warning!
Do not send this advertiser unsolicited advertisements, chainmail or other forms of spam. Doing so will result in you being blocked from accessing this website and complaints will be filed with your internet and email providers.

All content copyright© 2005-2017 Pet-Classifieds.com
www1